We visited Brian's grandmother, Nannie Perry, on Saturday. Drew loves to go to her house and eat a banana (she always has some) and fiddle with all her breakable trinkets! I just want to scream sometimes after the 100th time I've told him he's not allowed to touch them. Then I remember that maybe fooling with all those will be what he remembers about his Great Grandmother's house.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kim,
Drew is so cute! I am glad that you found my blog and commented. Can I add your link to mine? This is going to be a fun way to keep up with you! :)
How sweet! I think you're right. They may be the only thing he remembers and if she doesn't care that he plays with them I wouldn't worry about it. My granny lets Jack play with hers and I think she gets a greater joy out of knowing that he is having fun with her stuff than to think something might get broke. Looks like she thinks he's pretty special!!
I think thats all that trinkets can be good for anyway!! Well, how was day 2 of potty training?
Post a Comment