Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July







We pooled it on our 4th this year. My dad bought us a 12 ft. pool and we finally got in it and enjoyed ourselves. Poor Drew has to put that band around his ears due to the tubes, but he doesn't let it slow him down one bit. Daddy and Drew had a big time yesterday afternoon. He didn't see any fireworks, but I figured he would enjoy them next year more and he was so wore out by 8 pm it wasn't funny! Hope everyone had a good day too.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks like you guys had a good 4th. It is ok if he didn't see any fireworks :-). I can't wait to come over and go swimming.

Melissa D said...

I'm so excited to see pool pictures! It looks like Drew loves it! I can't wait to invite myself over for a pool play date! Better yet, we tell our moms that we need a sitter so we can go run very important errands, and we chill out on some floats and get some sun :)

Blessed said...

I need to get us one of those pools. I am glad you are having such a fun summer!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

The pool is the only place to be these days. I feel like melting in this heat! It looks like you all had a fun 4th. We were couped up in the house with head colds--not so fun =(.

Melissa said...

What can I say other than he is so stinkin' cute! Melissa M.

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant