We went to my mom and stepdads tonight because they had a bad leaking roof in their brand new living room. Thanks to Brian and his brother-in-law Tim, they managed to put up a couple of tarps. When they were done we sat down to some yummy pizza and entertainment, compliments of Drew. He decided it was time to take his shirt off so after several attempts it got funny. Of course I need stuff to put on the blog so I started snapping photos. Then after he got the shirt off he showed us his muscles, but realized he could tickle his armpits in the process! He was laughing so hard he got the hiccups, and kept them till we got home.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This is AWESOME! Mason and I both are sitting here laughing at silly Drew :)
Post a Comment