Drew's cousin Seth had his 5th birthday party Saturday--Thomas the Train! It was Drew's 1st bowling experience. Well, Mr Drew decided that he wanted to play in the game room where he proceeded to tear through the place like a mouse out of his cage. He was going like a 180mph. So when we took him back to bowl...oh no!! The dreaded toddler fit. He cried non stop-even while bowling (I managed to snap the frantic "everyone is looking at me, but I have to get this on film" picture.) Well, not to dwell on the bad. He finally calmed down and had pizza and a cupcake. He even watched Seth open his gifts without spazzing out.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This looks like so much fun! Drew looks like he had a blast anyway. I can't wait until Bowling Green goes smoke free, I will take my kids to the bowling alley all the time!!
Fun times! I love to bowl. We should all get together and go sometime. I love the picture of him on the motorcycle. It just looks like it was made for him.
We love the alley besides when the 6 lb. ball is dropped and makes its' way onto someone else's lane (usually a pro-bowler).
Post a Comment