Oh how nice it is when what goes around comes around. Let me explain briefly... About a week ago I went to Kroger and someone left their toothpaste in the cart outside. At first I thought, take it take it! But then the angel on the side of my head said, no dummy take it to the counter and tell them someone may call looking for it. Toothpaste..I know. So I did thinking that someday when the tables turned I would be fortunate enough to benefit from someones honesty. Well 10-fold it was! I drove off with my camera on the back of my Jeep the other day. However I didn't know it till way later in the afternoon. I searched up and down the driveway, our road, but to no avail, it was history. As I was distraught, telling Melissa D about the Karma thing on the phone (yes we were laughing about it), there was a knock at the door. A man who drove by my house shortly after I left saw the camera in the middle of the road and picked it up. After he finally figured out how to turn it on he recognized our front porch and brought it back to me. It is still working and without it you wouldn't be able to view my precious boy playing the potting soil.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute story and cute pic!!! :)
I still can not believe that while we were in the middle of the conversation about your camera and karma, he knocked on the door! When you put me on hold to answer the door, I kept saying "There is NO way that can be about her camera!"
Post a Comment