Friday, July 20, 2007

Our 2 Days with Cousin Kayla







Well, it's been a busy week at out house. Kayla came to stay Wednesday and Thursday night. She had so much fun she didn't want to leave. (Isn't that what life's really all about??) I painted her (and my own) toenails with pretty little flowers on the big toe. Aren't they so cute!!! We made milkshakes and I fixed shrimp fettucchini the first night. The second day we were able to swim and had breakfast for supper, which Ms. Kayla ate her weight in. We had a great time!Drew thinks Kayla's here every time he gets up now!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

so cute :-) Love the toes.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I love your polish! How fun! My sister had multi-color french manicures recently done on hers. I have never seen such fun toes until now!

Melissa D said...

I'm really going to need you to paint my toenails! Oh and by the way, you have been tagged (incase you haven't read my blog).

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant