On Monday we picked up my nephew, Seth, and headed to the train depot library. We picked out some DVD's and books, but before we left we had to go look at the old train out back. Well, the tour guide was giving a tour to a small group of 2 year olds. Perfect timing. He asked if we wanted to join them and we did. I tried to get some pics of the boys, but we moved pretty quickly, and I think Drew was ready to drive the thing, so I hurried and snapped a few. To all you parent's of young children, the guide was very nice and it was pretty neat seeing that old train, so I highly recommend visiting it if you haven't. After that we went to the pet store. Seth stayed the night at our house, played with everything, painted a picture, played with play-doh, ate pizza... and I think he really enjoyed himself. I know Drew loved it!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment