Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How corny!



Since it has been forever since I have updated, I have no excuse, I thought I would go back in time and add a couple of cute pics. I was so proud of Drew this night during dinner for many reasons. The first being he wanted to eat corn, a vegetable, good for him, two thumbs up! The second, being he wanted to serve himself. Being a Head Start teacher, this is a huge big deal when the kids learn to pick out and put food on their own plate. So I had to take pictures of the beginning of a very important concept (to me anyways).

2 comments:

jimmy said...

Thank you Kim for everything that you do and the time that you spend teaching this boy so much!

Courtney said...

Great job Drew!! That is such a great thing to teach him Kim.

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant