Drew and I attended Beechgrove General Baptist Church's VBS this week. We both have never been before and we went every night. Cousin Kayla went with us too starting Wed night. Drew was the oldest in his class and enjoyed the lessons, crafts, and the nursery's toys. We also loved to snack on cookies and chips after our class was over. He got a bear, we made a handprint, he got a blanket with his name embroidered, and we both got bookbags with our on it. (Cute huh?!) Drew keeps asking to go to church now, so I don't know what we'll do now every night till he forgets about it!
Drew's 1st night at VBS. (Check out the beginnings of a shiner on that left eye!)
Drew's 1st night at VBS. (Check out the beginnings of a shiner on that left eye!)
So studious!
Cousin Kayla and Drew
Oreos!!! He eats the cream out of the middle and hands them off to me to toss.



2 comments:
I love VBS! How fun!
I am glad that he loved VBS! That is always a fun time.
Post a Comment