It's been a busy last week for us around here. I don't even have pics to share, it's been so crazy! We have been busy with our new doggie Baby Bear. He has been so good so far.
Then last Thursday I found out I had to have a surgery today. I was shocked! I have been having what we thought were ruptured uterine cysts the past several months. After a second ultrasound Thursday, it was found to be an intact cyst that just kept growing; pretty big and uncomfortable! Well, today I had surgery to remove it and check out all my plumbing. Thanks to the Lord, again for his many blessings, that the Doc was able to remove it and everything checked out great. The cyst of course still has to be sent off, but he said he was sure that it was fine. We just don't know for sure what caused it. I have some truly awesome pictures that i could put up if anyone wants to see them. It is awesome how technology is so advanced and detailed. Not to mention I only have three small incisions with a couple stitches in each. I am just very sore right now and can't do anything with Drew. I am just so glad it's over. Anytime you have to be put to sleep I guess there are so many thoughts about what could happen, and what they would find when they got in there. It could have changed my life. God is good and knows whats best in his plan. Much praise tonight and prayers for a positive (well i guess a negative, right?) confirmed pathology on the cyst.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
So SORE!
Posted by Kim at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad you are okay:) Get well soon.
Bless your heart. Keep us posted on your recovery. Maybe you and Drew can come over next week-or-I could keep him and you could have a break. Let me know.
You poor little thing you! I'm glad to hear that things are looking up now!
Post a Comment