

First off let me say I am officially going to be an AUNT! My brother Mark and sister in law Lesslie (aka Aunt Sissy)are expecting their first baby. She went for an ultrasound today to be sure everything looked okay, and she is right at 6 weeks pregnant. So all you prayer warriors out there please add a special prayer for them. I am so excited:)






On Saturday, they invited us over to break in their new pool. Drew has never been swimming in a pool other than a baby pool and our "redneck" pool last year. He did so good! He was not afraid of it, but we do have an issue with him keeping his mouth shut (can you believe it?). So there was a lot of hacking, spitting and burping, but it didn't slow him down a bit. I am so proud of him, and we can't wait to go back. Thank you Mark and Sissy for inviting us!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Baby- Pool
Posted by Kim at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am so happy for them! I bet Drew will be a great cousin to their baby! It looks like Drew had a big time in their pool too!
Sweet pics of Drew! How are you feeling? Better, I hope.
Congrats on being an aunt.... it's so much fun.
Ummm, I for one quick split second thought you were trying to tell us something with that first picture! My stomach even did a little twisty thingy. But I am so excited for them, Mark will be awesome as a daddy.
I thought you were telling us something too!
Cute cute pictures!!
I am so happy for them. Congrats Aunt Kim!!
Drew looks so cute!
Post a Comment