Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Tag, You're IT!
I was tagged by Melissa so here goes...


A- Available or married: Married

B- Beach or Lake: The Beach, although I haven't been in forever, hint hint Brian...

C- Cake or Pie? Probably my Mom's Pecan Pie or Mother-in-Law's Fudge pie

D- Drink of Choice: Coke cold in a can

E- Essential Item you use every day: chapstick

F- Favorite Color: I think my favorite is pink

G- gummy bears or Worms: I am torn, I just had a gummy worm tonight, so I guess it's a worm

H- Hometown: BG BABY!

I- Indulgence: ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream; soft serve from IGA is #1

J- January or February: I like February, it seems like January is so long

K- Kids & Names: Andrew Donivan:)

L- Life is Incomplete without: God, and my family

M- Marriage Date: Dec. 14, 2002

N- Number of Siblings- One awesome younger brother

O- Oranges or apples: Oranges, juices, slice, or mandarin

P- Phobias: accidents

Q- Fave Quote: "Like it or lump it" maybe not appropriate, but so true

R- Reason to Smile: Being a Mommy

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag 3 or 4 people... Danielle, Courtney, Kayla Jo

U- Unknown fact about me: I am crazy double jointed in my arms. Just ask to see my arm trick. It is probably video blog-worthy

V- Vegetable you don't like: Lima Beans, Makes me gag thinking of them

W- Worst Habit: Worrying, although I am getting better

X- Xrays: Lately about a blue million; it's killing my :change for coffee jar"
Y- Your favorite food: Hmmm, mac & cheese, pizza

Z- Zodiac Sign: Libra
Posted by Melissa D at 9:39 PM
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Oooo, I love lima beans. I'll pass you my tomatoes =), and I can't wait for the double jointed video.

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant