Friday, June 27, 2008

I have officially lost my mind...

After the devastating loss of my Gracie weenie dog and cat Boss, I vowed not to own another animal for a LONG time. Okay, how bout a few months? I fell in love this afternoon with a shelter dog at the RePets store. I literally lost it when I saw him and left torn to pieces. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! Crazy, delusional...or just trying to save a sweet dog from the needle? I had to go through watching Gracie go down that road, so I am trying to make up for that? It doesn't really matter I guess. He will come to our home Tuesday after he undergoes a little "sniperoo". I have thought of every negative thing in the past 8 hours about having another dog. I guess now its time for me to think of all the postives..please, help me:)Lol.
Meet Baby Bear:

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I LOVE the dog!! He is soo cute!!

Jill said...

He is so lucky to be going to such a good home and family! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Nothing compares to the love and devotion of a family dog. It will be a great campanion for drew.

Anonymous said...

Everything happens for a reason! I am sure he will be a great family dog, and Drew will love him!

Kayla said...

We all can't wait to see Baby Bear!! We think he is going to be a good dog to have!!

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant