Friday, July 25, 2008

SOKY Fair

We ventured out to the SOKY fair this week to see the Motocross races and let Drew ride some rides. I, being the frantic mom (at times) didn't want him on anything that went too fast or to high. I can't help that I get worried. I also can't ride anything that spins around and around because it screws up my inner ear and I can't make the slightest move for about 2-3 days after I ride. (Thanks to the spinny merry go round at the local parks for making me aware of this problem) Brian made fun of me for this, but was a good sport to ride some rides with Drew, although I had to ride the merry go round, probably the fastest one I have ever been on. We had a good time. I, although I shouldn't sdmit it, love to watch people. And believe you me, the SOKY fair is a perfect place to do it.












2 comments:

mama mia said...

Cute pictures. Did you get my email about the playdate? I really hoped you would. Oh well, maybe we can do lunch one day this week. What about Wednesday, let me know.

Anonymous said...

These moments are so special. I can imagine that Drew loved it!

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant