I have been wanting to post some pictures of Drew from when he was really small until now. He's growing so fast. I, like every other mother, am having a hard time accepting it sometimes So here are some. I could have put a million and three on here but I will stop...until next time. The oldest of these was last summer.









5 comments:
I still can't believe that they let you bring him home at just 3lbs 15oz!!! That is 1/3 the size of Chase! They do grow up too fast, it is sad :(
Oh how sweet :-)
They do grow up so fast I can't believe that my little ones are now a year old. :-(
So sweet! I just love the baby ones! It's so true that it just flies by!!
I lost all my digital pics. of the kids last November when our computer crashed. Treasure these and be sure to burn them on CD's. I learned the hard way =(.
He was soooo tiny! He is growing into a handsome little man these days. Hope to see you soon; maybe at First Baptist for the playdate!
Post a Comment