Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is dedicated to my precious baby boy who is growing at such a fast pace it's hard to keep up. I hope it's as enjoyable to him one day as it is for me to complete each and every post. No moment is too small for life is too short.
2 comments:
I SO want one of these for the boys to play in. I am like you and would rather pass on the sand box deal, but this I think would be fun!!
I have never thought of putting rocks in a sand box/turtle. I found one of these in a trash pile (yes I admit, I go through trash sometimes during my morning walk) a while back and used it as a shaving cream pit and then gave it to my mom for a sand box. ROCKS, how cool, I may have to get it back. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment