Saturday, September 15, 2007

Here Quack Quack...

Friday, a bunch of us met at McDonald's for lunch and then it was on to the park to feed the ducks and play at the playground. Drew enjoyed throwing bread to the ducks, but he really likes to watch them. He is so serious, like he's studying every move they make. I always get great pictures of him there.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! Wish we could have made it. Septic is now great!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Great seeing you all today! Love these new pictures. What is it about ducks that makes kids so thunderstruck??? I'm just trying to dodge the duck droppings and the kids just trounce right on through. DUCKS, DUCKS, DUCKS, we want to see the ducks =).

Melissa D said...

Very cute collage! We had fun that day too, we have to do the park or something fun every week while the weather is like this!

Courtney said...

cute pictures! He is getting so big I love the hat!

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant