I finally can post this. I seem to have trouble putting pictures on my blog lately. My mom's b-day was Sept. 2nd. We went to Samurai with my mom, stepdad, brother and sister in law. Drew thought watching the chef cook was awesome. I love to watch them too. He kept saying "Aw Man!", and the chef would say it too. It was fun and delicious! We went to my grandparents house the next day to celebrate her and her sister's b-day (it is in Sept. too) and had a great meal. Drew got to ride around on Daddy Bill's scooter after this picture was taken. I have it on video, which hopefully I can put on here before long. 
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is so funny, I can just hear him saying "ah man." And that picture of him sitting in your grandpa's lap is so cute of him. He is a beautiful boy!!!
Post a Comment