Poor Drew.
His mother is as far from creative as it gets, but thanks goodness it doesn't take a lot to entertain a two year old. We had a lot of fun making this box into a
"playhouse/garage/whatever we want it to be". Drew even painted the doors orange to go with the half a roll of silver duct tape we had to use to keep it together. The other night Daddy decided he would give it a try and see how comfortable it was. Looks like it was a perfect fit.
Hmmmm....



3 comments:
See, you are creative! That's teaching him to think outside the "box." There are so many parents that never do that kind of stuff with their kids. My mom always did that kind of stuff with me and now does it for the boys.
That looks like fun. There are so many things that you can do with a box.
Boxes are the BEST! I love finding fun things like that. I usually stumble on them during my morning walk. I'm sure people think I'm nuts looking through their trash/recycling.
Post a Comment