Sunday, April 13, 2008

Take a seat, anywhere...



I thought these were cute, and I forgot to post them a couple weeks ago. Anytime Brian or I are in the floor, especially his Daddy, he has to start wrestling. What a boy he is! Well, he finally decided to rest a bit and watch a little T.V. Cute huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my little buddy! He is so smart and growing up so quickly. He is SO special to me!

Melissa D said...

Where are that boy's pants? Mason's been a bad influence, huh?

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I think parents laying on the ground is translated into immediate tackling. Our kids do the same things. Drew looks like he has grown??? I am ready for some Plano park dates =).

Courtney said...

He is getting so big. Those are some cute pictures.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Another comment from me =). I've tagged you. Check out my blog for details.

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant