Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Things





Happy \Hap"py\, a. [Compar. Happier; superl. Happiest.][From Hap chance.]



1. Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful; prosperous; satisfying desire; as, a happy expedient; a happy effort; a happy venture; a happy omen.


2. Experiencing the effect of favorable fortune; having the feeling arising from the consciousness of well-being or of enjoyment; enjoying good of any kind, as peace, tranquillity, comfort; contented; joyous; as, happy hours, happy thoughts.
Happy is that people, whose God is the Lord. --Ps. cxliv. 15.


Being the great copy-catter I am, I decided to follow a few of you fellow bloggers and post a few thing that make me happy. So here it goes:




My bedroom, (yes a crooked picture, sorry). There is nothing like clean sheets and a freshly made bed, dust free bedside tables, no clothes on the floor, lots of comfy pillows, blankets--you get my drift.
My favorite kiddos, Drew, and his cousins Kayla and Seth.
I am addicted to dryer sheets. Ask anyone who's been to my house and they will tell you they have probably spotted these hanging from my vents. I promise, when your heat is on if you can rig one of the sheets to stay on the vent, when it blows out your house will smell so awesome!! They are great for drawers, suitcase, diaper bags, cars, ect... I told Brian one day, I didn't care if we lived in a shack I was gonna have my whirlpool tub. So it only seemed fair that I got one when we remodeled our house. It is nice, and Drew loves it, but it is a PAIN to clean!!!
Okay, not judging my the sick look on my face in this picture, (for some reason I was scared to death on this part of our ride) I love to get out and ride with Brian. My favorite thing about riding on the back of a motorcycle is when you can feel the temperature change in the air from place to place. It is not a drastic change, but just enough that you can tell. I don't really know why I like that so much but I do. Also, I hate a straight road. BORING! I fall asleep, I mean I really doze off and feel like I am about to fall off. Curves are the best. Since I had Drew I have to admit though I have major anxiety for some reason, but I hope to ride soon and try to conquer it.





My church, Beechgrove General Baptist, makes me happy. I enjoy listening to Brother Gary, and the people are so nice. Although we aren't members, they have treated us like we are since we started going.


I am kind of weird, but I love to exfoliate. I love smooth skin, and I do not have it, so this little cheap bottle of Apricot Scrub, at least makes me feel better. I just feel so...scrubbed clean!


Last but not least, I love the beach. I love the sound of the waves, the smell of the salt air, the sunshine...I can't wait to take Drew. I grew up going, and it makes me happy just to look at pictures of the beach. Oh how I envy those on Spring Break right now!

3 comments:

Melissa D said...

Listen to you, straight roads are boring, curves are the best! Who are you and what have you done with the careful Kim I know???

Melissa D said...

Listen to you, straight roads are boring, curves are the best! Who are you and what have you done with the careful Kim I know???

Melissa D said...

I totally didnt type that twice, but okay.

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant