Monday, April 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged!
Here's how this one works...1. The rules are posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was at WKU, babysitting and I can't remember where I lived?

Five things on my to do list for today:

I don't have to do lists, I'm not that kind of girl, but here are 5 things I did today
1. Went to the Dr., Praise God! It was a good report!!!
2. Went to work
3. Put dishes up
4. Ironed
5. Went to Toys R Us for a little birthday shopping:)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would pay bills, build "dream" home, secure my child's education, surprise people with gifts

Three of my bad habits:
1. I worry too much
2. I don't exercise enough
3. I am not tidy

Five places I have lived:
1. My parents house
2. My Mom and stepdads/my Dad's (1/2 here and there)
3. Cabell
4. Creason
5. My house now

Five jobs I have had:
1. Greeter
2. Babysitter
3. Receptionist
4. Teacher
5. Mommy

Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Jill
2. Amy
3. Courtney
4. Melissa M
5. Danielle

0 comments:

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant