I was drying my hair the other morning, & when I came in the kitchen to check on a "quiet" Drew, he was drawing in his awesome new book his Uncle Mark gave him for Easter. I was so excited to see that he had drawn a cat face all by himself! So after I took a picture of it, we erased it to get the "before" picture. Isn't watching our little ones grow amazing?! (Oh & he is really trying to trace everything now. See how he traced around the "Cc" writing lines?) Can you tell I'm a little bit proud?

Thursday, April 24, 2008
My little budding artist!
Posted by Kim at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's is cute. I love it when they can problem solve and figure little things like the cat needing a face out. Looks like you have a budding artist!
Drew did a really good job on his cat!! I bet you are proud!!
Post a Comment