Saturday, June 23, 2007






Last night we went to Mike's Cycle World for a customer appreciation cookout and prize drawing. One hundred people were chosen to be entered in 100 drawings for various prizes. Although hoping to win the best prize, Brian did win some motorcycle cleaner and cloth. This was a fun time for Drew. He loves motorcycles, four wheelers, and whatever has wheels and moves! He also ate some of a hamburger and hot dog. Pretty good for someone who eats very little. Unfortunately, my camera lost some great pictures but managed to keep a few.

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

I LOVE the new stuff you added to the page! I'm sure our boys will appreciate this one day, but probably not as much as we hope since they're boys and all :)

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I think we need to make a trip to Mike's Cycle World. Isaac WOULD take up residence there. We may have to take an overnight bag =).

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant