Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Father's Day






Although I didn't take any pictures on the day of, Father's Day was wonderful for us. Brian and my Dad had a good breakfast at the Cracker Barrel, and we had nice visit with my step dad, GT. That evening we went to Brian's mom and dad's house, and we ate the dad's favorite-Harper's Catfish. I am truly thankful for all the Father' s in my life. Here are some pictures of Drew and his Daddy and all the other Dad's throughout the last few months!

3 comments:

Melissa D said...

I love the picture of Brian and Drew kissing! How sweet!

Courtney said...

I love your page. I love the Father's Day tribute. That is sweet. I need to be more of a candid picture taker. I think those make the best pictures.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!!

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant