Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm a Slacker.....

So Brian keeps telling me I need to update my blog. To be honest I have just been lazy and didn't have much to blog about. But I do have some news to share....

According to this picture, we have a little peanut baby due to be here around the end of July!



We are very excited, although I have not felt very good at all and we are only close to 8 weeks into it. Hopefully this sickness will go away, but if it's anything like Drew's pregnancy experience. I could be in it for the long haul:)

6 comments:

The Belchers said...

I've been wondering when you were going to finally update. I think your worse than Ericka now...but I guess you have an excuse.

Blessed said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! Keep us posted on everything!

Danielle Hudson said...

Congrats!!! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Valerie said...

Oh wow! What great news... I had no idea until I just saw your post. Congratulations! Praying for a great pregnancy for you!

Julie said...

Great news! I hope you feel better soon!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Oh, what an adorable nut =). Praying that you'll feel better soon.

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant