Family Fall Pictures
(click above on "Fall Pictures")
Please go to this link to see some of my favorite new family pictures.
by: Melissa DeVries Photography
Here are a few for those who can't access my facebook page:)







Monday, November 3, 2008
New Family pictures
Posted by Kim at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Great pictures. You look beautiful:)
Great pics! Can't wait to see ours but my children were not so cooperative so I'm sure not as good. I like the top three pics on your blog. Ya'll are such a cute family!
I love the pictures!
Wow! I love your pics. Brian, you're ARE the best dressed guy in Kentucky. I love that sweater! Do you think my Brian can borrow it for our pictures?
Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
Now that was FUNNY!
Borrow, no way! I'll give it to him though, and send it UPS along with my next pump to rebuild!
Awww, how sweet! I just scheduled with Melissa for our family pics. After seeing how great your pics are, now I'm so pumped up about them. Your family is precious! Great outfit choices!!
Love your pictures! Such a cute family!
I keep meaning to let you know how much I LOVE all of these new pictures. They're awesome! Drew is ridiculously cute....
Great pictures! Melissa does an awesome job!
What a beautiful Falmily!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment