Wow..what can I say?
Devastated, but somewhat at peace with what has happened.
All the excitement, getting to tell Drew he was going to be a big brother, seeing the heartbeat of my precious peanut baby, the sickness, the acne...all to end so soon with nothing to show for it.
I know God has a plan for my family. I know he answered a prayer that I prayed day-in and day-out, "Lord, please let this baby be healthy..." But it still hurts.
This is miscarriage number two for us. I guess it hurts more and more each time, but gets easier to handle when we are so blessed to have a perfect little boy with us in between them both. So many people go through the same thing, and it is so sad. I pray for them too.
It's hard to get back into the swing of things, knowing that what I was planning is gone now and we have to make a choice to start over or not try anymore. That's the hardest part.
You know what's so awesome about going through something so crappy? Friends. So many have said such nice things and I know there Have been strong prayers that I have felt since this happened that they have said.
And "awesomeness" #2? My husband who still loves me even though I am a raging bag of hormones. I am up and I am down. I am smiling I am crying. He hurts the same and yet manages to do what he promised God and I when we got married, to take care of me no matter what. I love you Brian so much, and I am so sorry.
I really thought long and hard about writing this on my blog page. I mean I don't share my feelings, nor do I typically publish them, but this is not just an "event" in my life. It is a learning process and an opportunity for others who do not know God to see just what he can do for us. He is giving me strength every minute, and I know that my precious peanut is safe in Jesus's arms. So because of His promise I will get to see that little soul one day.
So thanks for those who have prayed, called, wrote me a note. We appreciate it, more than you'll ever know.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Another Angel
Posted by Kim at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better I know, but I love you and will be praying for you and your family. You are a beautiful person and I know you will overcome this. I'll be thinking of you. I'm so sorry!
I am so sorry, Kim. I had one miscarriage before Colt and it was just so hard! I can't imagine what you must be going through again.
You sound so strong and I know you are an inspiration to others, maybe even some that you will never know.
I will pray for you right now.
Oh, Kim I am so sorry!! Melissa told me about what happened on Monday and I have been praying for you and Brian. I hate that you had to go through this again. You are such an inspiration of strength and love. Love you, girl!! Call me anytime!
So sorry. Praying for you now.
Oh Kim, I'm so sorry =(. I don't think it's any coincidence that I've been reading books lately about being "in the pit". Life sure can be full of them. I'm glad that you're leaning on God for answers and help. He is our true source of strength. Praying for total healing in your life!!!
Beautifully said Kim!! I don't know what your going through and won't even try to image, just conitnue to remember that God is with you and your family. Turn to him with all your problems as well as joys!
You will continue to be in my prayers.
mmmm... I have been so out of touch and I just now found out. I am sorry. Thinking about you all!!!
Post a Comment