Okay, since I can't figure out the easiest way to add captions to this blog anymore, here is a rundown of our Halloween events this year. Thursday was Drew's PDO party. They trick or treated, sang "Five Little Pumpkins", played games, and ate snacks. His teachers did a great job and Drew was so excited to show off his costume and see his buddies.
Then Thursday night we carved our pumpkin. This was Brian's 2nd annual Pumpkin carve-a-thon. He really does a great job considering last year was his first time EVER carving one. I, got to pick out the seeds and toast them for a yummy treat.
Friday, we went trick or treating, had a great time, and are enjoying our treats a plenty:) 












Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween 2008
Posted by Kim at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the matching costume for the dog!
I am WAY impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. I think our pumpkins were made of ice this year. They were terribly hard to carve =(. Looks like you all had a spooky fun time!
ummmmm shut up----Drew's costume is SOOOOO cool. I love it. I can't believe I am just not checking on all of these. I guess with the move and all I have been slacking. Anyway....great job on that costume!!!
Post a Comment