


This year for my Mom's birthday we went to Samurai again. Drew loves the entertainment, and I can't believe how good he eats! He is good about trying anything, but eats very little. The food was even better than the last time I was there, and this time they gave us chopsticks to use. Drew picked those babies up and BAM! He was eating with chopsticks. Kids a re so unbelievable how they adapt to new things. He did such a great job! He ate and ate and ate with them. So we got a few extras so he just might eat that well at home!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Mom's Bday
Posted by Kim at 5:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun!
WOW impressive...I can't even eat with chopsticks HAHA
Okay...Drew is soooooooooo cute!!! I told my mom we had been talking and she asked about your baby. I was like---he's NOT a baby. haha. He is SOO cute. I will keep checking back here for new posts!!! Love it
Your Mom is just as beautiful as you! Glad you all had such a fun time celebrating--my kids have always like the Japanese food--we'll have to try Samurai, but Kyoto more in our price range =).
Post a Comment