



because I painted my cabinets...Yes, I'm sure there are so many more interesting things to blog about, but I thought I would share. I can't say it looks perfect or even goes with my kitchen, but the job looks good overall. It really looks different in person than in pictures. I couldn't find our 6 years ago before pictures, but I found a pic of Brian and Drew standing in front of the cabinets. (You kinda see them) They used to be white, thanks to my Dad who refinished them, replaced hardware, worked his fanny off etc... So overall, I am pleased, but there's always that " I should have done this" thought.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Don't get all excited now....
Posted by Kim at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good Job Sis! You can tell you have some of Dads skills in you.
Looks very good, by the way, I bet you could REALLY paint a good nursery. Ha Just kidding!
Oh wow I Love it!!!! It looks awesome! I love the color....I'm way impressed
I love the color. I've always WANTED to do that, but honestly, I am scared to death! Good job!!!
Post a Comment