Culver's Custard Flavors for you sweet tooth
October Flavors
DAY: FLAVOR:
1 Take 5
2 Rainbow Mint
3 Campfire Smores
4 Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
5 Pumpkin Pecan
6 Cinnamon Apple Crisp
7 Turtle
8 Peanut Butter Dream
9 Manager's Choice
10 Strawberry Shortcake
11 Swiss Chocolate Almond
12 Cappuccino Almond Fudge
13 Snicker Swirl
14 Caramel Cashew
15 Oreo Cheesecake
16 Blue Moon
17 Reese�s Pieces
18 Toffee Pecan
19 Rocky Road
20 Red Raspberry
21 Turtle
22 Butter Brickle
23 Just Drummy
24 Mint Explosion
25 Chocolate Oreo Volcano
26 Pumpkin Pie
27 Pecan Cinnamon Bun
28 Caramel Cashew
29 Chocolate Eclair
30 Chocolate Paradise
31 Crazy for Cookie Dough
Culver's of Bowling Green
4903 Scottsville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42104
270-901-0221
Monday, September 29, 2008
FYI
Posted by Kim at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I don't know where or what this is. I mean,,,of course I know Scottsville Rd....But seriously---- I want Oct. 8th....all to myself. So...how's Andrew?
Post a Comment