





My mom, stepdad, Uncle Mark & Aunt Sissy took Drew to the model airplane show a few weeks ago. He loved it. We have been planning a Disney World trip since last year and are flying this October to viist Mickey and all his friends. Drew can't wait to ride on a real jet! The picture of Brian & Drew is pretty random, I think it was from Christmas, but I just wanted to post it to say HAPPY FATHER"S DAY to an awesome Husband & Daddy!!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
It's a bird...it's a plane...yeah it is a plane...
Posted by Kim at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I bet that Drew had a lot of fun looking at all the airplanes!! I bet he can't wait to ride on a real one! I hope you ALL have fun in Disney World!
Yeah, I was wondering why you had Drew in a hoodie when it's 100 degrees outside! Happy Father's Day Brian!
Post a Comment