









We finally got some snow huh!!??? Well, we suited up and headed outside for some great cold fun this morning. Brian had more fun than anyone. He would hurl himself down the hill full force and slide, yeah with no sled...then Drew rode on his lap some. Boss Kitty even took a half-second ride on the sled. We built a mini-snow sheriff, threw snowballs, and when we came in we drank hot chocolate with marshmallows!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
SNOW!
Posted by Kim at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad Brian finally got to make a snowman! We didn't even get to do that today :( And I'm glad that Brian didn't hurt himself throwing himself down the hill like that... that would have been fun to see!
Love the snow sheriff. I imagine he's a snow puddle today--fun KY weather.
Sounds like fun!!! :) Cute pics!
Post a Comment