Monday, February 25, 2008

Catch up!

Here are some random pictures that I am just getting around to putting on here:


At the end of January, we had to make the heartbreaking decision to put our dog, Gracie to sleep after she became paralyzed from a ruptured disc in November. This picture is one of the first ones of Drew and her . The second is Gracie in September after her birthday "spa day" at the groomer. Rest in peace my sweet weenie girl. We miss you.

I love sweet pictures like this when Drew is sleeping. He never slept on his back as a baby (shhh) so I never got to "see" him sleeping. I love catching him on his back.

Drew has to try on Daddy's helmet every time he comes home from a ride.

Our little shack building in the back yard was finally bulldozed down!!!! Whooooooo Hoooooo! I had more fun watching it go down than Drew or any other child would have had.

0 comments:

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant