So much for restful nights when Drew got bigger as long as Brian is in the same bed as me...yes, the recording speaks for itself. For several years I have tried to tell Brian how bad he snores. He insisted I was exaggerating and that he DID NOT snore very bad. Well, he told me, after waking him up ( alot) the other night, to get our camera and videotape him the next time. So sometime in the wee hours of last night I fumbled around and turned it on before I woke him up. He was shocked this morning. If anybody has any ideas to help resolve his snoring issue, they are welcome!!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Snoring Beauty
Posted by Kim at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It has to be COMPLETELY silent for me to fall asleep. Matt has succumbed his snoring due to massive blows to his side by my elbow or a slap on the back =). That's the only remedy that seems to work with us. That's GREAT that you were able to record this--what a funny post!
That is to funny :-)
Post a Comment