This is dedicated to my precious baby boy who is growing at such a fast pace it's hard to keep up. I hope it's as enjoyable to him one day as it is for me to complete each and every post. No moment is too small for life is too short.
Meet our new kitten, Boss. We got him to chase away all those lovely field mice and to be the "boss" outside. Drew already loves him and I think our jealous weenie girl is taking a liking to him too!
Anytime you need a babysitter for Boss, let us know. Karson would LOVE to do it. She has about 15 stuffed cats that she sleeps with nightly. Matt's not allergic to them.
I have had many different jobs, always wondering what my career would be when I grew up, never finding that "right" one. When God blessed me with a loving, & hardworking husband, and then a child, a perfect little boy, I found my career in one second. It was being a Mom. I might not be perfect at what I do. Everyday is a learning experience. Some days are hard, some are easy. No matter what the day brings, I have to take a breath and thank God for all that he has given me. I truly receive more blessings than I deserve. For me, this is the best job I could ever have. I am a Mother.
3 comments:
Oh Boss is so cute. Drew looks like he loves that cat!
So cute! I love kittens! My hubby doesn't like them, so we don't have one. :( So so sad.
Anytime you need a babysitter for Boss, let us know. Karson would LOVE to do it. She has about 15 stuffed cats that she sleeps with nightly. Matt's not allergic to them.
Post a Comment