Yes, it's true. Drew finally stayed overnight away from his Mommy and Daddy. He had a blast at his GT and Granmomma's house. They had a pizza party Friday night, and then Saturday they went to Rileys Bakery, the airport, Walmart (where he got a Happy Meal at McDonald's) and his Uncle Mark and Aunt Sissy came to see him too. Needless to say, he did not want to leave when we picked him up. Brian and I had a fun time in Nashville. We ate at P.F. Changs and just hung out. Everyone had an eventful fun weekend!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Drew's Official First Sleepover!
Posted by Kim at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun, I knew you would!! And I'm glad you found your cell phone!
I am glad to see that you guys had a great time. PF Changs why wasn't I invited I LOVE that place. You guys need to do that more often it is always good to get away.
Fun, fun! The P.F. Changs in Nashville was where Seth and I had our first date! :) YUMMY!
Matt and I love making up words for what we believe the "P.F." in P.F. Changs stands for. It's one of our favorite resturants. We're going to Louisville at the end of November to hear Rob Bell and celebrate Matt's bday, AND EAT AT P.F. CHANGS. Hooray!
Oh yeah, glad Drew had fun at the sleepover--I got sidetracked by the thought of P.F. Changs.
Post a Comment