Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is dedicated to my precious baby boy who is growing at such a fast pace it's hard to keep up. I hope it's as enjoyable to him one day as it is for me to complete each and every post. No moment is too small for life is too short.
5 comments:
Cute picture!
Did you get a new haircut? I really like your do in this pic.
I bet Drew was in HEAVEN! It's no Grave Digger, but HEY, it's way COOL! I can't wait to go and play at Melissa's house (sans spiders).
I agree! Your hair looks great! Looks like ya'll had a great time. The boys and I didn't make it but it looks like we missed out on all the fun. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
What a cool mom you are?
I read your comment on our site. I love the blog thing. Your son is sooo cute!! I added you all to Abby and Preston's site.
Post a Comment