Thursday, May 22, 2008

To the Best Brother and Sister ever!

This special blog is dedicated to Uncle Mark & Aunt Sissy.

I have the best brother & sister in law in the world who love Drew so much! They spend so much time with him; visiting , babysitting, talking on the phone, and most recently had his 1st sleepover at their house. They spoiled him rotten! That's what they are supposed to do right? Well, I agree and I can't wait to do it to their's one day!

They went to the park, to Chaney's dairy barn, Walmart, and had a pizza party. The next morning after Drew slept all by himself like such a big boy, Uncle Mark made Mickey Mouse pancakes for him before they went back to the park! He was worn out!

Thank you both for being such an awesome Aunt & Uncle. Thank you for giving my baby boy the most important thing of all, your time. We love both of you, and we will show you just how much one day soon when we get to show yours the same love and attention. You all truly mean the world to me and Drew loves you both so much.






Drew petting the Pits, Bella and Niche
Cutting those eyes
Playing Wii Mario Cart




Drew's 1st Honeysuckle
Drew took a picture of Uncle Mark.

3 comments:

Melissa D said...

Ahh, I always loved your brother. He is awesome and what a blessing to be so close to your sister-in-law!

Kayla said...

I bet that Drew has fun playing with them. I hope he liked the honeysuckle!!

Anonymous said...

Ask M & L if I can have a sleepover at their house sometime too? That looked like fun. :)

Amy

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant