skip to main | skip to sidebar

The best job I've ever had!

This is dedicated to my precious baby boy who is growing at such a fast pace it's hard to keep up. I hope it's as enjoyable to him one day as it is for me to complete each and every post. No moment is too small for life is too short.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah stayin alive, stayin alve...(I should be ashamed to even put this up here>)

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

Posted by Kim at 7:37 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Baby Boy Holland

pregnant

About Me

My photo
Kim
I have had many different jobs, always wondering what my career would be when I grew up, never finding that "right" one. When God blessed me with a loving, & hardworking husband, and then a child, a perfect little boy, I found my career in one second. It was being a Mom. I might not be perfect at what I do. Everyday is a learning experience. Some days are hard, some are easy. No matter what the day brings, I have to take a breath and thank God for all that he has given me. I truly receive more blessings than I deserve. For me, this is the best job I could ever have. I am a Mother.
View my complete profile

Our Friends

  • Karson, Isaac, & Miles
    One Week Later
    1 week ago
  • Harrison, Daniel, & Sam
    33 Best Photos 2020 Ram 1500 Sport Specs : 2021 Ram 1500 Review Pricing And Specs
    5 years ago
  • Abby and Preston
    9 years ago
  • Zoe
    1st Grade .....Here she comes!
    12 years ago
  • Jack and Reese
    Christmas
    15 years ago
  • Ian
    15 years ago
  • Kaitlyn
    15 years ago
  • Chase & Mason
    A ride for Ericks ancestors
    16 years ago
  • Noah, Gracyn, & Garrett
    New Years Resolution 2010
    16 years ago
  • Tinslea
    Lord, I Need a Miracle
    16 years ago
  • The Jones Family
    The Announcement
    17 years ago
  • Kayla Jo's Journal
    Are You Wondering Why??
    17 years ago
  • Mark and Lesslie
    17 years ago
  • Jake
    Jake's 1st trip to Jackson's Orchard
    17 years ago
  • Jamison and Carver
    Day at the Museum
    17 years ago
  • VH Crafts
  • Isaiah
  • Colt
  • Stephanie Holland
  • Melissa Devries Photography

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2007 (42)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► October (6)
    • ► November (3)
    • ▼ December (10)
      • Who does he look like?
      • Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah stayin alive, stayin alve...(I shou...
      • John Travolta's a big hit!
      • For mom!
      • Oh Daddy-o
      • One of Drew's favorite commercials....
      • Beechbend lights and park
      • Christmas Parade and Christmas Tree Hunting
      • Christmas Party
      • Merry Christmas
  • ► 2008 (45)
    • ► January (3)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (8)
    • ► January (5)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
 

Followers

How many's come to visit?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Holland
Made by My Cool Signs

Our Friends

  • Abby & Preston
  • Chase and Mason
  • Colt
  • Harrison, Sam, & Daniel
  • Ian
  • Jack and Reese
  • Jamison & Carver
  • Kaitlyn
  • Karson, Isaac, and Miles
  • Kayla Jo
  • Mark & Lesslie
  • Noah, Gracyn and Garrett
  • Tinslea