Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Posted by Kim at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is dedicated to my precious baby boy who is growing at such a fast pace it's hard to keep up. I hope it's as enjoyable to him one day as it is for me to complete each and every post. No moment is too small for life is too short.
5 comments:
Oh my those pictures are WONDERFUL!! I love them. I have got to get my kids pictures taken. I have waited unitl it is to darn cold. She does a great job!!
well, i am just glad that we got them taken and it wasn't POURING!!!!!!!! That was crazy!
So sweet! Melissa is good! I love his cute sweater, too!
I figured that photgrapher Melissa D. did these. She's AWESOME and so are these new pics. BTW, how did you get Drew to keep his hat on? My boys have NEVER like them =( and they look so cute.
Wow these are great! Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment